Monday, August 30, 2010

DT Karen's Doodles - Pink Bookmark





This week for Karen's Doodles challenge #26 our challenge hostess Joey McKelvey wants us to create a...

Bookmark

Be sure to drop by and join in on the fun. If you don't have a Karen's Doodles digi stamp you can get some freebies at Karen's Doodles shop. The fab prizes for this weeks challenge will be...

Winner - 3 Digi stamps of their choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the best entry
2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of their choice from Karen's Doodles
3rd Place - 1 Digi stamps of their choice from Karen's Doodles

Each week a new challenge will start on Monday so mark your calendar and lets get crafting :o)

Visit Karen's Doodles shop for lots of super cute digi stamps.

This card was entered into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Sparkle & Shine
Creative Inspirations - #75 Bookmark
Little Red Wagon - #43 Back to School
Charisma Cardz - #34 Hot, Hot, Hot!!!
Fussy and Fancy - #18 Back to School
Stampin' for the Weekend - #45 Anything Goes
By the Cute and Girly - Animal
Wild Orchid - #4 Make it Sparkle

Recipe:
Digi Stamps - Karen's Doodles - Reading is Fun
Colouring Mediums - Copic Sketch markers
Inks - Memento
Papers & Cardstocks - DCWV, Stampin' Up! & Bazzill
Embellishments - Nailheads Metal Stickers, Tim Holtz Ticket & ribbon from stash
Glitters, Paint & Glues - Stickles Star Dust

This bookmark is currently for sale at my Etsy shop.

18 comments:

nicolet said...

Oooh wow, this one is fabulous Lori!! I loved the colouring!!
Hugs Nicolet

joey said...

Hiya Lori

this is gorgeous, I love your colour combo

Joey.x

Renkata said...

Lori with your bookmark I will be happy to read my books. Gorgeous.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

So cute, I think I may need to make a bookmark for my dd

Avril Tanner said...

I totally love that you made a bookmark! how perfect is that! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Dot Scrap said...

Hi Lori.

Wauw...and wauw again. It´s such a beautiful bookmark. The colors are faboulous and so are your coloring.
WORLDCLASS.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Simonne said...

It's really beautiful Lori! Have a nice day!

Sassylassy said...

Omgosh Lori how simply adorable. Hee hee I love the image. Great idea for a book mark!
Hugs Bonnie

Sandy Hulsart said...

Oh, look at all the PINK, lol. Lori, this is just beautiful, your coloring is fabulous and the gems and ribbon are perfect embellishments.

Ms. Jen said...

It's so cute! Love the colors you used. Who woulda thunk it!?! LOL

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lori and very cute.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Нети said...

Really beautiful! I like the image - cute and very appropriate for a bookmark :).

Chelsea said...

That is by far the cutiest little bookworm I've ever seen. Great job on this! Amazing colors! Thanks for joining the Fussy and Fancy girls. Hope you'll stop back soon!

Mona Evy said...

WOW, gorgeous bookmark Lori! So cute image and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog!

thread-bare said...

Gorgeous bookmark Lori xx Clare x

laurie said...

Great job on the bookmark. I really like your coloring, it is very subtle. Do you have your paper piecings in a different place, do you sell the patterns? I really love the bears u do.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Hi Laurie,

Thx for the sweet comment! I tried to reply to you but I see you don't have a blog set up so I hope you check back here to see my answer. I use to make and sell my bear paper piecings at my Etsy shop but I haven't made any in awhile as I've been creating and selling cards. Maybe one day I will start making bears again. The bears were cut out with wooden dies that I got from my friend. If you are interested in buy dies pls email, lorittalo@hotmail.com, me.

xoxo,
Lori

Craftyanny said...

Hi Lori
This is me just getting around to visiting me teamies this week.
Gorgeous bookmark, love the pink, it looks great
Anne x

Related Posts with Thumbnails