Monday, February 9, 2009

New Years Resolution


Boy I am sleepy. It's only 7:54am and I already want to go to bed for the night...haha. Today is the first day of waking up at 7am for me. I actually woke up at 6am but was laying in bed till 7am...heehee. I went to bed at 11:30pm but couldn't sleep because it was too early for me. I probably only slept 4hrs then the rest of the time I was tossing and turning. I'm so not use to getting up this early. I am a night person. I usually go to bed at 6am and wake up at 2pm. I'm starting my new years resolution a bit late but at least I'm starting it...lol. My other new years resolution is to lose weight and get healthy. I've started my 30 day cleanse today. I need to get healthy and fit for baby making...heehee. Hubby and I plan on trying for a baby this summer. This will be our first child. Exciting!!

Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


1 comment:

Carole said...

Hi Lori...thanks for all your lovely comments.
The hearts are from The Glitter Pot. If you search for Hero Arts, they come up. They are called pearl heart accents I think. Hope that helps.
Hugs
Carole x

Related Posts with Thumbnails