Friday, July 2, 2010

Guest DT Belles 'n Whistles - Kindness Comes in Many Forms but Always from the Heart Easel Card









Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a fab week! Are you ready for the weekend?! I hope wherever you are the weather is sunny and warm. I hope you are able to find some time to relax and maybe do a bit of crafting because I know I will be doing both :o)

I'm having such fab time being GDT for Belles 'n Whistles. Thx Summer for having me be a part of such an amazing DT! It's been so fun working with the new Forever Young Collection. I luv every single stamp!

Today I've decided to make an easel card in my fav colour combo, pink & brown. I've coloured this beautiful Princess Tales stamp with Copic markers and I've added some Stickles glitter to her tiara and bag. Doesn't the sentiment go perfectly with this lil princess?! She could have just received a special gift, maybe crafting goodies, from a dear friend which is safely tucked away in her fab bag or she's surprising someone special with an oh so yummy gift.

I hope everyone’s doing well. I'm off to make more cards with the beautiful Belles 'n Whistles stamps. Be sure to drop by on Monday for the new challenge. I look forward to seeing everyone's fab creations.

Take care and happy crafting!!!

This card was entered into the following challenges:

ABC - Xtra Dimension
Stampavie and More - #101 Sparkling
Creative Card Crew - #53 Easel Card

Recipe:
Stamps - Belles 'n Whistles - Princess Tales & Stampin' Up!
Colouring Mediums - Copic Sketch markers
Inks - Memento & Stampin' Up!
Dies - Spellbinder
Papers & Cardstocks - Stampin' Up!, Bazzill & Bearly Mine Digi Paper
Embellishments - Prima Flowers, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Prima Leaves, crystals, butterfly, ribbon & brads from stash
Glitters - Stickles Star Dust, Crystal & Cinnamon


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, gorgeous image, and i love all your embellishments, you really do know how to make beautiful cards:)
Suzi
xxx

nicolet said...

Your card is so sweet!!
I loved the coloring!
Greetings Nicolet

Sassy Scrapper said...

Lori I love the colour combo you did a fabulous job with it! I am in love with this image she is so pretty! Love the flowers. Pretty fancy Spellbinder die cut!
Hugs Bonnie

Bobbi said...

This is so sweet. Love the colors.

Caroljenks said...

Lori this is absolutely beautiful - and I love the thought of the little gift in her bag :)

Gorgeous colours and papers and that butterfly is FAB!

Carol x

Jenny V. said...

Lori this is darlin. Love the color combo, my two favorite colors together. TFS!

Elise said...

Lori! I love the color combo also! :) What a FANTABULOUS card! Very very GORGEOUS!!!!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Petra Maria said...

Wow. So beautiful and I love the colors.
Skogstokiga regards
Petra

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card, so pretty!!!

Angelwood said...

Lori, this is stunning! I love these colors and how sweet is this image?!!! Your coloring and embellishing are fantastic. I love it! hugs, Angela

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Magnifique cette carte, très sobre, j'adore !

Merci de ta participation au challenge SAM cette semaine

Related Posts with Thumbnails