Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Huge Stamp Sale on Ebay!!!


I'm doing some summer cleaning which means my new and used stamps need new homes so I am selling ALOT of my stamps at my Ebay shop. I spent all day listing 96 clear & rubber stamps. If you are interested in the following stamps...

Magnolia
Whiff of Joy
Belles 'n Whistles
Gorjuss Girls
Alota
Sarah Kay
The Greeting Farm
Sugar Nellie
Gurlee Girl
Hero Arts
Stampin' Up!
Gelatins
Maya Road
Verve
Martha Stewart
Sassafras Lass
Wendy Vecchi Studio 490
Inque Boutique See D's
Creative Expressions

pls visit by my Ebay shop. I've listed ALOT of my stamps at very low prices so don't miss out on the fab sale.

3 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

Thanks for the info I bid on a couple of them.
~Patricia

Ms. Jen said...

Thanks Lori!! I bid on a couple of them. We'll see. I've been really wanting a couple stamps from these artists so I can play along on challenges. But haven't been able to afford any. What a great way to get some!! Thanks!

me said...

checking it out... stamps = YAY

Related Posts with Thumbnails