Monday, June 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Taking a little break from my spring cleaning to make a post. Yesterday my hubby and I spent 3hrs cleaning out the garage. The garage is sooo clean and empty now. No more empty boxes all over the place. We donated 2 full garbage bags of shoes to charity. After doing that we realized that we had way too many shoes that we don't wear espeically me...heehee. If you ask anyone that has been to my home they will tell you I have too many of everything...lol. Today I am cleaning the kitchen/dining room. I craft in the dining room so there's crafting stuff all over the table and floor. Need to store everything up and get it off the floor for when we bring Maddi home in July. Don't want her eating anything and getting sick. Ok back to cleaning or I will never go ;o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails