Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whiff of Joy Spring Stamp Kit 2009



I'm so happy. I recieved the Whiff of Joy Spring Stamp Kit 2009 in the mail yesterday and I luv luv luv all the sweet stamps. I can't wait to mount them and start stamping. Here's a pic of one of the stamps in the kit. I didn't want to post all the stamp images because I didn't want to spoil the surprise for anyone that hasn't recieved their stamps in the mail yet but if you would like to see them let me know and I can post it or email the images to you.

Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

Rach said...

yay thats fab lori can't wait for mine to arrive.xx

Unknown said...

That's fabulous, Lori! I can't wait mine to arrive, too!

craftyclaire said...

Great they have started posting them, lucky you to have yours. Can't wait for mine to arrive, wish they would post them on the web so we can see what we are getting.

craftyclaire said...

Have subscribed to your blog. Thank you for your comment, I would love it if you could email me the images. Have you had chance to make anything with them yet?

Connie Fossenier said...

those look like really cool images...Will be watching for some of your work with them.
connie paxman

Related Posts with Thumbnails