Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Moon - Official trailer in full as shown at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards




I just got my Robert Pattinson fix on tonights live airing of the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. He looked sooo HOT!!! I was squealing so much each time I saw Robert Pattinson and the New Moon trailer that my hubby told me to stop acting like a 13 year old...haha. Taylor Lautner's body is smokin' hot!! Here's the New Moon official trailer in full as shown at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. I can't wait to see the movie!!!


Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

Deanne said...

OH MY
GOD

THAT LOOKS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M GOING TO WATCH THE MOVIE AWARDS TONIGHT :) that looks bloody awesome lol i got so excited lol how sad lol xxxxxxx

Tammy said...

OMG Lori!!! I can't wait! I'm so excited! ;)

Hugs,

Tammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails