Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wedding Card





I had a lovely customer contact me the other day asking me to make her a custom wedding card. I enjoyed making this wedding card. I hope the bride and groom like the card. I luv the hat pin with beads from the Stampin' Up! Pretties Kit!

Recipe:
Ink: Adirondack Shell Pink
Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Oval Large & Petite Oval Small
Punches - EK Success Corner Adorner Graceful Heart
Papers - Chatter Box papers, Stampin' Up! cardstock & Bazzill cardstock
Embellishments - Prima flowers, Prima Say It In Crystals, Hot Off The Press brads, Stampin' Up! Pretties Kit 109114, charms & ribbons from stash
Tools - Fiskars Portable Rotary Trimmer & Scor-pal
Glitter - Stickles Crystal
Glue - Stampin' Up! dimensionals, Scotch 3M ATG 714 tap dispenser & Fabri-Tac

1 comment:

Susan said...

So pretty, very nicely done!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

Related Posts with Thumbnails