Tuesday, September 22, 2009

M.I.A.


Just wanted to update on why I'm M.I.A. and will be for awhile. I've been busy packing...again :o( I had to packed up my crafting stuff...again :o( No crafting for a month or longer. My hubby and I are moving to our new home in 2 1/2 weeks...I can't wait!!! The hardwood floors were completed last week. Now all that needs to be done are the cupboards, sinks, toilets, etc. This weekend we went shopping for appliances. Next on the list will be gym equipment and my craft room stuff...woohoo!!! I can't believe it...I'm finally going to have my very own craft room!!! I will post pix of the new house when it's completed.

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Lori, you must be so excited to move. I know its hard to pack away all the scrap stuff, but just think of when you get it all set up in your NEW HOUSE. Come by my blog anytime. Its cool that you had to take it off your blog. I totally understand. Hugs,
Bridget

Denise said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!! Congratulations!

Jennifer Lee said...

Are you moved in now???
Can't wait to see the updates :)

Jenn

Related Posts with Thumbnails