Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Holly Girl Card







I recieved my Eclipse Tape in the mail and tried it out for the first time on this card. I used the Eclipse Tape and my Stampin' Up! Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, item 101049, to mask the lil girl so that I could stamp the holly bench under her. If you have never tried Eclipse Tape you need to. I find it much better then using Post-it's because the entire image is sticky and it stays in place much better because it's more sticky.

I used the background scrapbook paper to paper piece the lil girls dress so that it would match the card. I think the flowers look real pretty on her lil dress.

This card is currently for sale on Etsy.

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Lori, looks like you are really enjoying your new craft room. The cards that are coming out of there are fantastic. Love each and everyone of them.

Denise said...

Wow Lori,
Your cards are always so stunning! Love the specisal touches you add, and the way you finish of the insides.

Susie Sugar said...

Oh this card is beautiful Lori I like the paper piecing it looks great
Hugs Susie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails