Friday, June 18, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles Blog Candy Winner


The Belles 'n Whistles blog candy winner is...

***

***

***


LORI LENG

from

Pink Cloud Scrappers

Congrats on winning the Belles 'n Whistles Clowning Around stamp!!!


Pls email, lorittalo@hotmail.com, me your name and addy so I can have the stamp sent out to asap.

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and for participating in the candy. Don't forget I still have another birthday blog candy so if you haven't entered yet be sure to do so before June 30th. I'm also going to post another blog candy for when I hit 200 followers. That's only 3 more followers needed so be sure to check back for more yummy calorie free candy :o) I hope you have a fab weekend.

2 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

Congrats Lori, thats awesome.
~Patricia

Unknown said...

Hi Lori, just wanted to be sure you got my email I sent you several days ago. I always get so worried things will get lost in computer limbo...and I'm SO EXCITED that I won....thanks for inspiring me. You do beautiful work. Hugs Lori /Pinkcloudscrappers

Related Posts with Thumbnails