Sunday, August 30, 2009

All Things Grow with Love Scrapbook Layout









I made this scrapbook layout this week. I haven't made a scrapbook layout in a couple of months so it was really fun making this. I think I'm going to make another one very soon :o)

I decided to get out my Cricut Expressions and used it to cut out the vine leaves and sun like image. I didn't glue down the top of the sun like image so that you can slide a photo into the center. I think it will look really cute with a round photo in the center. I need to use my Cricut Expressions more often because it's such an awesome machine. My hubby was very pleased to see me using it because it was just sitting there collecting dust...lol.

This scrapbook layout is currently for sale on Etsy.

Recipe:
Inks - Stampin' Up! Classic Pixie Pink , VersaColor Canary & Color Box Cat's Eye Chalk
Papers - Stampin' Up! cardstock, Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Tea Party 113992 & Vellum
Embellishments - Prima Say it in Crystals, Heidi Swapp brads, ribbon, beads & charms from stash
Glitter - Stickles Crystal
Cricut Expressions - Graphically Speaking
Punches - EK Success Corner Adorner Trumpet Flower Punch, Martha Stewart Small Ribbon Threader Edge Punch & Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch
Dies - Stampin' Up! Bigz Die Flower Daisies #2 114520, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One S4-161, wooden bear die, Quickutz Paw Print RS-0238 & Quickutz Butterfly KS-0172
Adhesives - Stampin' Up! Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Up! Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhessive & Stampin' Up! Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Omg lori i just love it, i think the break away from scrapbook layout did you good as this one is stunning hehe

hugs trak xx

Chelsea said...

Cute Layout Lori! Great idea to have a photo in the center of the sun! You're very lucky to have the Cricut Expressions...make the most of it! Looking forward to your next creation!

:)Chelsea

Related Posts with Thumbnails