Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Foot Surgery


I had foot surgery today to remove a big ol cyst from my left foot that I've had for over a year. I had it drained awhile back but the darn thing came back the very same day and got even bigger. Surgery went well. My foot is all bandaged up and I have to stay off my feet for awhile. Right now there's no pain because I'm on pain killers but my foot is starting to itch. Next Wed I head back to the hospital to have the stitches removed. I can't wait till my foot is fully healed so that I can start going to the gym and be able to wear my heels again. My sweet hubby has been spoiling me today with take-out Thai dinner and yummy sweets. Wish he could stay home from work for the week to pamper me...heehee.

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back to kicking up your heels :)

Rach said...

hope your foot feels better soon and that you are in your heels. hugs rachxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails