Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2yr Wedding Anniversary



Happy 2yr Wedding Anniversary Baby!!! Thank you for supporting me, being such a wonderful hubby and bestfriend. Thank you for making me laugh everyday. I luv you lotz!!!

My hubby and I actually got the day of our wedding anniversary mixed up with the day we started dating. We did the same thing last year. We started dating on Jan 29th and we got married on July 28th. We get those dates mixed up now that we are married. So our 2yr wedding anniversary was acutally yesterday...lol.

My hubby and I have been together for 12 years and married for 2 years. I can't believe how fast time flies. Here are some of our wedding pix. We got married in Vancouver, BC. It was the perfect day! Sunny all day and everything went smoothly. The day was filled with loads of tears and laughter.

We will be celebrating our anniversary this weekend, which is also a long weekend so my hubby has 4 days off..woohoo! We are driving to Niagra Falls and having a picnic right by the falls. It's suppost to be a sunny day so we are looking forward to that.

5 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Happy Anniversary. What a gorgeous bride and dress. wishing you many more years of happiness together.

Bridget :)

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

awww i have seen all the photos before but i always love to look again you both look super happy and a very handsome couple hehe

hugs trak xx

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Lori!! Love your wedding photos :)

BTW, I bought my plate stand at 100 yen store Daiso in Japan.
Maybe you can find $1.00 store in your area??

Ila said...

Happy Anniversary!!...the wedding photos are just Beautiful!!...Thank you so much for sharing them!...Hugs, Ila

Nicki said...

Just looked at your photos, they are soooo pretty! looked like a lovely day!
Happy Anniversary to you both
Nicki
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails