Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Blog Candy Winner & 200 Followers Blog Candy


The birthday blog candy winner is...

***

***

***


SUZI

from

The Manic World of Mrs Weyremaster

Congrats on winning the birthday blog candy!!!


Pls email, lorittalo@hotmail.com, me your name and addy so I can have the goodies sent out to asap.

Thank you everyone for your sweet b-day wishes and for participating in the candy. I enjoyed finding out what everyone's fav crafting products are. My all time fav crafting product are flowers. I put them on every single creation.

As promised I have reached 200 followers so I have another yummy blog candy. Pls come check it out and enter to win some yummy calorie free candy :o)

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Congrats to the winner :) Lori, did you go see Eclipse yet? If so how did you like it? I won't get to see it until next week :(

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, Thank You so much, can't believe i've won, what a wonderful way to start my day:)
Suzi
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails