Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rock a Bye Baby Shaker Card






My very first card ever where I didn't use any flower embellishments...paper dosen't count...lol. I didn't think I could ever make a card with no flowers on it but I did...heehee. This is also my first attempt at creating a shaker card. I put green and purple micro mini beads inside the circle shaker pouch. It makes this sweet image more fun. Don't you just luv the beautiful mommy and chubby lil baby?! They look sooo happy...too cute!

This card was entered into the following challenges:

ABC - You and Me
Creative Card Crew - Die Cuts
Papertake Weekly - In the Garden
Stampavie and More - #102 Anything Goes
Alota - #38 Inside and Out
Your Next Stamp - #20 Flower Power

Recipe:
Digi Stamps - Karen's Doodles - Rock a Bye Baby
Colouring Mediums - Copic Sketch markers
Dies - Spellbinder
Punches - EK Success
Papers & Cardstocks - Stampin' Up!, Bazzill & Scrapbook Walls
Embellishments - Shake It Circle Pouch, micro mini beads, lace & ribbon from stash
Glitters & Pens - Stickles Star Dust & Viva Decor Pearl Pen Ice White

This card is currently for sale at my Etsy shop.

10 comments:

Cor* said...

with or without flowers! It looks 'shakin' !!! Adorable card! Congrats on your first polished shaker card!

** Line** said...

Your card is wonderful...so sweet
hugs Line

majo said...

love this card,totally. nice colors and a loving stamp. hug's majo

Ms. Jen said...

This is great. I've never attempted one of these myself. A challenge for another day. I'm just starting to add flowers to my cards, just the opposite! Have a great Friday!

Jen

Renkata said...

Such a precious card. Love the idea.

kaylou said...

Hi
wow such a gorgeous card, thank you for playing at SAM.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Cor* said...

Hey Lori, me again, just wanted to pop by and tell you I have something for you over at my blog. Pls come & pick it up. thanks

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, the details are fabulous, I love your image too. Thanks for joining us at YNS,
Angela x

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card Lori. Very cute shaker box front. I haven't try one yet, but sure will try it someday :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

BA said...

fabulous card lori
thanks for joining us at SAM
xxo BA

Related Posts with Thumbnails