Friday, April 10, 2009

Dog Cards


I made these doggy cards yesterday with Trak's printable paper piecing patterns. I luv the brown doggy because she's similar colour as my shih tzu, Maddi, so I'll be able to use the pattern for Maddi's scrapbook. Both of these cards are currently for sale on Etsy.

Brown Dog Card



Grey Dog Card



Recipe:
Paper Piecing Printables - Craftycat957 dog
Stamps - HOTP
Inks - VersaMark Pad, Stampin' Up! inks in Pixie Pink, Basic Brown & Basic Black
Papers - Stampin' Up! cardstock & Stampin Up! designer series paper
Embellishments - Prima flowers, Basic Grey brad, Stampin' Up! ribbon, ribbon from stash, charms & jump rings from stash
Tools - Fiskars portable rotary trimmer
Punches - Martha Stewart small ribbon threader edge punch & doily lace punch
Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug Welcome Baby
Glitter & Embossing Powders - Stamp-n-Stuff black embossing powder, Stickles Crystal & Star Dust
Adhesives - Stampin' Up! Snail Adhesive & Stampin' Up! Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhessive


Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww Lori these are so cute girl:)
The 3 column blog was done for me by Aqua Poppy designs ( link on my blog) she did my background and I was afraid if I tried to upload a 3 column by myself i would mess it up. I know if you search on the web for the 3 column you can get one for free and add the code to your blog. i didn't want to loose my font colours and that so I just asked Chelsea to do it for me. Good luck, hope you can find one.

I will keep it in mind about the stampin up I have never bought any products a cousin of mine sells it also I think but she lives in London, Ontario so she's not super close to me, so I just never bought any. We see each other on holidays and that. Anyway, I will check out the site, I always like to try new things:)

Hugs,

Tammy

Tammy said...

Lori, tell me what would you recommend from Stampin up as a first time buyer?? I can't spend a fortune my husband will kill me, i have been buying too much lately!

Anonymous said...

Lori these are adorable. love them both. hugs rachxx

Deanne said...

aw gorgeous Lori :) xx

Carole said...

Just super cute, fabulous cards.
Carole :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails