Friday, April 17, 2009

Sleepy Maddi






Some pix of Maddi, all taken on different days, sleeping on her fav body pillow. She luv's to sleep in between the top of the pillow and the sofa arm rest. The first time she tried sleeping only on the sofa arm rest but ended up rolling off and falling on the floor. Luckily she was not hurt or injured. She learned her lesson after the fall and now only sleeps between the pillow and arm rest or on the pillow. When I am laying on the pillow she will either sleep on my chest or on my shoulder. Doesn't she look adorable on my shoulder. She just luv's to cuddle with her mommy.


Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

Deanne said...

wicket is exactly the same Lori, he sleeps on the arm of the sofa :) or lying next to me on his back with his legs in the air and his bum near my face!!!!!! :( lol

Tammy said...

She's very cute Lori! I ahve left something for you on my blog so come check it out!

Hugs,

Tammy

Ila said...

OMG!! what a Sweetie!!...and so smart...sleeping between the pillow and armrest. My Buddy is a cuddler too...the same way as Maddi!!....Thanks for sharing!!...Hugs, Ila

Enfys said...

Hi Lori,
What a cutie your dog is. Thanks for popping over to my blog. The papers you want for your wedding album are from
www.craftworkcards.co.uk
they are made and sold exclusively by them. I hope they ship overseas for you. Email them (mention me :) the owner is called Sue.
Enfys x

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

LORI THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT...I JUST FOUND OUT I HAD IT...STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THESE BLOGS OUT! BUT I DID NOT MAKE THE EGGS THAT WAS THE PP. LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! DAWN

Bev said...

AWWWWW now those pics are seriously CUTE!! I have seven that do the same thing, and I land up sitting on the floor cos they hog the whole sofa lol x

Related Posts with Thumbnails