Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Card


I attended a Stampin' Up! event on the weekend and everyone was asked to bring a creation they made to show and get each other inspired so I made up this yummy card. Alot of fab creations inspired me and I learned several new techniques that I can't wait to apply to my creations. Scroll down a couple of posts to see pix from the event.

This card is currently for sale on Etsy.








Recipe:
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Yummy 113782
Inks - Stampin' Up! Basic Brown
Papers - Stampin' Up! cardstock & Stampin Up! designer series paper
Tools - Stampin' Up! distressing tool (Cutter Kit 106958)
Punches - Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge Punch 112091 & scallop circle die
Glitter & Embossing Powders - Stampin' Up! Iridescent Ice 101930
Adhesives - Stampin' Up! Snail Adhesive 104332 & dimensionals


Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Lovely "ice-cream" card Lo Lo! I got your message and the set you are looking for is called "oval all" it is in our mini catalogue at the moment, I'm sure you will have it somewhere as you seem to have way more SU! yumminess than we do ;) Looks like you had a good time at your training sesh too!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Paola said...

What a sweet and creative card. Isn't great to learn new techniques? I love all the extra touches on the inside and on the envelope. Very nice.
Take care,
Paola

Tammy said...

Super cute girl! Love it, it looks good enough to eat!

Hugs,

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Lori this is an amazing card, so fun.. glad that you had a brilliant time at your stampin up event. hugs rachxx

Chrissy's Creations said...

Cute card, I love the your decorated the inside and the envelope too.

Bev said...

This is fabulous honey - love how you have used the scalloped rounds, looks delicious!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails