Monday, April 27, 2009

Stampin' Up! Event



Yesterday I attended a Stampin' Up! event for downlines. These are the make & take cards that I created at the get together. Jenn, the upline hosting the event, made up example cards and we all had to create the same beautiful cards. We were all running around making cards like mad. It was like the Iron Chef, the Food Network tv show, of card making because we were all rushing to get them all done and quickly...lol.



These two lovely ladies are Katey (on the left), my upline, & Gaile (on the right), Katey's downline. I'm so glad I met them because they are super nice and so helpful.



Here are some pix of the ladies that atteneded the Stampin' Up! event. There were 26 of us there. It was a very fun event. I learned alot of wonderful techniques, saw alot of wonderful creations and meet alot of really nice people. I can't wait for the next event!!



There's Jenn (fourth from the right), upline and host of the event and Laura (fifth from the right), Jenn's upline. Both these ladies are super fun and helpful. Thank you Jenn for hosting the wonderful event, for all the lovely goodies you provided for use to make & take and the awesome prizes. I learned alot from everyone and can't wait to apply what I have learned to my creations and workshops.





Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails