Thursday, July 24, 2008

Maddi



Maddi is doing sooo well now. She's sleeping through the nights, going on her potty pads 98% of the time, staying still and calm while I groom her. Now we just have to work on her being left home alone and going potty outside. Poor girl hates to be home alone. She will bark non-stop the entire time. We hardly ever leave her home unless we have to and it's no more than 2hrs. This cute ball of fluff is sooo attached to me. She follows me everywhere.


Maddi is getting her 3rd shot this Sat and we plan to start taking her out for potty on Sun and for walks. I can't wait!! Right now we just carry her when we take her outsite. She gets all shy and lays her head on my chest. She's like that with anything new. She even does it when we put her in front of a mirror. It's really really cute.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

right there with you, wicket is now 7 months and still barks for ages when i've left the house, they are such sociable dogs arent they, bless them.
she's looking adorable x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Maddi is just over 3 months old and I am trying to leave her alone everyday for 1hr to get her use to being alone. I go upstairs and it's sooo hard to listen to her bark non stop. I want to check on her but can't. Eventually I will make it 2hrs.

How old was Wicket when he started to be able to hold his potty longer? Right now Maddi pee's 2-3 times per hour. I try to take her out every hour but it's hard to take her out all the time to pee because she pee's so often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails